Friday, December 13, 2013

Music and Me

Well i know the title sounds cliche tapi aku akan cerita sedikit how i feel about music dan jenis music apa yang aku suka. So...

I grow up in a family which was not religious, so my mother love to listen to radio every time. She like Prambors radio a lot because that is a radio's station been listened by mom since she was in elementary school. She love David Foster so much, so i used to listen to his song when i was a kiddo
And my father, he is a villagers, he likes dangdut and sundanese song but he also like Michael Jackson a lot. so I grow up wiith it. David Foster and Michael Jackson. But now since they are "Haji" they listen to Quran nowadays, almost every time.

Now i love to listen any kind of music, I still love to listen a 80's and 90's songs actually the love songs. They are great and lovely yet touching. And i love to listen today hits, anything that played on radio today or anything that hanging on billboard chart today. i like listen any kind of music, it gave me goosebumps sometimes, makes me cry, smile, joy, fun everything.

And... i run out of words honestly. Jadi ini cuma tulisan sekedar tulis, karena ini yang lagi ada dipikiran aku dan mau aku ungkapkan lewat tulisan. Thank you for reading
from music to love xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment